New Launches Best Sellers Categories Brands Store Locator
Perfectly apply cheek and face products to the contours of the face. Its slanted, rounded shape mimics the angles of your cheekbones for perfect, effortless highlighting and contouring.
PRODUCT PICK UP AND LAY DOWN
• Crème will naturally adhere to synthetic fibers. For best results using any type of pressed powder, press bristles into powder to pick-up the powder.
• Next, press brush onto back of hand to work the powder into the brush. This will ensure powder is loaded into bristles and minimize fallout.
• Gently tap brush once on back of hand to shake off any excess product.
• Tap and press loaded bristle all over area first. After product has been placed, then blend.
HAND POSITION For Precise and Detailed Application
• Hold brush at the center of handle or closer to the ferrule. Pinch brush handle between thumb and middle finger.
• For added control, also use pointer finger with a light touch on handle, this will act more as a “guide” during application. It should feel like you’re balancing the brush.
HAND POSITION To Blend and Diffuse
• Hold brush with a loose grip, close to the end of handle and lightly pinch between thumb, pointer and middle finger. This will provide the most “painterly” result.
• Cleanse as needed with Laura’s Brush Cleanser or mild shampoo and warm water.
• When cleaning brushes with shampoo and water, gently squeeze water through the hair, going from base to tip. Rinse thoroughly.
• Dip or spray Brush in Brush Cleanser and remove makeup with a tissue. Repeat if necessary. Reshape to original form.
• To protect your brush fibers, pick up product and cleanse in the direction of the hair; never “swirl” or harshly rub brushes on any surface
• Shape and allow to air dry on a flat surface. Do not stand brushes on end to dry.
• When traveling, carry brushes separately from other makeup to protect the bristles from bending and fraying.
Get notified on restocking